Position we are looking to fill:
We are in need of an Electrical Technician to perform assembly, repair, maintenance and documentation of the electrical equipment on our touring properties. It involves stage lighting equipment and includes some rigging and special effects equipment.
Will also need help with prototype, install and wire electronic components in museum displays and interactive exhibits.
We want you if you have:
- Knowledge of electronics and electrical circuits is required.
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail
- Ability to complete assigned job responsibilities, prioritize and work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work during regular business hours – 8am to 4:45 pm, M-F as needed.
- The willingness and ability to contribute to a positive, team-oriented work environment characterized by helping others during peak workloads and short-deadline projects
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
Additional experience that will catch our eye:
- Familiarity with electrical codes is helpful.
- Some programming experience is extremely useful in this job.
- A flexible schedule. Our job schedule fluctuates from month to month and we are constantly seeking to build and maintain a current list of reliable individuals
Who We Are:
VStar Entertainment Group is a leading entertainment company and producer of unforgettable live experiences for audiences in the U.S. and internationally. From concept to production, we are everything entertainment under one roof.
- As a high growth, entrepreneurial company with 30 years of family entertainment history, we are anchored by the value of the prior journey with a firm, shared commitment to the road ahead
- We are aligned around a shared vision of winning as one team, one company
- We are dedicated to the growth, well-being and happiness of the individual