Position we are looking to fill:
We are seeking a multi-talented AUTOCAD DRAFTER with the ability to run and oversee projects requiring a CNC Router. Expectations for a foundation in project organization and management along with the following skills being sought:
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic, qualified Auto Cad Drafter and CNC Operator, the many skills and duties included but are not limited to.
We want you if you have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in CNC router operations and maintenance
- VCarve Pro 8 and or Aspire
- Material and mechanical knowledge
- Carpentry and metalworking knowledge
- Cutting techniques for wood, foam, aluminum, plywood, plastics, and composites
- AutoCAD 3D Drafting ability in construction and fabrication drawings
- Ability to understand, read and interpret design renderings, plans, and scale drawings to complete assignments
- Extensive knowledge of theatrical and touring fabrication techniques
- Undergraduate degree in Technical Theater or Mechanical Engineering
- Graduate degree or 3 years work experience a big plus
- Must contribute to a positive, collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
Who We Are:
VStar Entertainment Group is a leading Family Touring Entertainment, Event and Experiential Fabrication company. We specialize in Theatrical and Exhibition Tours, Custom Design and Build projects for Agencies, Museums and other Outside Client Services for Events and Installations.
- As a high growth, entrepreneurial company with 30 years of family entertainment history, we are anchored by the value of the prior journey with a firm, shared commitment to the road ahead
- We are aligned around a shared vision of winning as one team, one company
- We are dedicated to the growth, well-being and happiness of the individual
Health, Dental, Life, and Vision available
401(k) with company match
Paid holidays and paid time off