Position we are looking to fill:
We are seeking a multi-talented Lead Craftsperson, with the ability to manage a diverse group of trades throughout a project’s life cycle. Expectations for a foundation in project organization and management along with additional skills are being sought.
- We want you if you:
- If you are proud of your skilled work in operation of metal shop equipment and processes: cutting, welding, and finishing
- And enjoy being skilled in the operation of wood shop equipment and processes: routing, cutting, joining, laminating, and finishing
- Like to do research, prototype, develop, and provide detailed information on manufacturing and finishing techniques
- Are able to understand, read and interpret design renderings, plans, and scale drawings to complete assignments
- Like to provide supervision and hands on manufacturing for in-house and outside projects
- Enjoy working with Project Managers, Shop Foreman, and Director of Production Services to establish and maintain cost effective and successful manufacturing techniques, scheduling, and budgets.
- Are passionate about establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with outside vendors, sales account managers and clients
- Like to meet with new employees for orientation
- Enjoy contributing to a positive, collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
Who We Are:
VStar Entertainment Group is a leading Family Touring Entertainment, Event and Experiential Fabrication company. We specialize in Theatrical and Exhibition Tours, Custom Design and Build projects for Agencies, Museums and other Outside Client Services for Events and Installations.
- As a high growth, entrepreneurial company with 30 years of family entertainment history, we are anchored by the value of the prior journey with a firm, shared commitment to the road ahead
- We are aligned around a shared vision of winning as one team, one company
- We are dedicated to the growth, well-being and happiness of the individual
- Health, Dental, Life, and Vision available
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off