Position we are looking to fill: Our Operations and Production Services Division is seeking a full-time Facilities Manager. This position would be responsible for the Management of day-to-day facilities maintenance, operations and inventories
This position is self-directed and requires motivation to readily fulfill requests, schedule warranty services, and complete daily repair and maintenance projects.
We want you if you:
· Have intermediate to advanced experience in either one of a multiple of disciplines including but not limited to:
o Carpentry, plumbing, and electrical skills.
· Project Management experience.
· Can perform assigned duties and responsibilities under minimal supervision and can make accurate and informed decisions, balancing and establishing priorities in relation to workload and time availability.
· Are work ethic centered around project completion and motivating direct reports toward a client focused end goal in a fast-paced environment.
· Can Adhere to and enforce all established safety procedures outlined in VPS safety manual.
· Enjoy contributing to a positive, collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
· Directly responsible for the general management, maintenance and repair of all areas of the complex including: Office Area, Work Stations, Costume and Fabrication shops, Electrical, and IT areas.
· Main point of contact for outside Vendors.
· Participates with the SVP of Production & Operations on budget reconciliation, financial planning and request fulfillments as it pertains to budgetary constraints.
· Handle day to day repair and maintenance requests that fall beyond parameters of lease warranty agreement to include minor carpentry and plumbing fixes, maintaining safe side-walks and entryways by cleaning snow, debris, water and geese.
· Handle corporate requests for build projects by working closely with the Shop Foreman to schedule projects through shop workflow process.
· Evaluate and suggest needed improvements in infrastructures.
· Oversee facility safety programs in conjunction with HR and Safety Committees.
· Other duties as assigned.
Who We Are:
VStar Entertainment Group is a Minneapolis-based company founded in 2015 because of two substantial acquisitions in the live entertainment industry: VEE Corporation, one of the most respected names in family-friendly entertainment, having delighted millions of children around the world since Sesame Street LIVE’s debut performance in 1980; and Blue Star Media, a leading producer and promoter of consumer shows and events, having promoted more than 2,000 live events across the nation.
These acquisitions have provided VStar Entertainment Group with the unwavering ability to provide clients and partners in the corporate, sports, museum and event marketing industry with a robust portfolio of production and promotion services, backed by over 30 years of experience.
In addition to its touring shows, VStar’s acclaimed production facility creates standout solutions for live events, custom dimensional exhibits, entertainment tours, costumes, and mascots. VStar Entertainment Group, with its years of experience, innovative production, and strategic partnerships is uniquely positioned to expand as a leader in the live entertainment, production services and mascot industries.
• As a high growth, entrepreneurial company with 30 years of family entertainment history, we are anchored by the value of the prior journey with a firm, shared commitment to the road ahead.
• We are aligned around a shared vision of winning as one team, one company.
• We are dedicated to the growth, well-being and happiness of the individual.
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
VStar Entertainment Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status